This is a digital product. At the time of purchase, you will download a ZIP file to access the downloadable digital files. No products will be shipped.
This is a hand-drawn black and white illustration of Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem and a crowd of people cheerfully following him with "Hosanna" and palm fronds across the top. This image can be used to help celebrate Palm Sunday as a special coloring activity, a banner, or as part of a lesson.
Here are a few other suggested uses for this coloring page and poster:
- Create bulletin inserts that people could color during worship.
- Print out a large poster for your confirmation class to color in, or your youth group to work on, and display for worship.
- Get the illustration printed out on fabric, and send it home with a family to color and prepare to use as a banner.
- Include the 8.5x11 coloring page in children's worship bags.
- Get one of the large poster options printed and have it available for children (and children at heart) to color during worship.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
Digital Files: We are including both the Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a wide format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5x11, 11x17, 24x36, and 36x48.
Printing Info: We have also included an informational PDF that will give you helpful details on getting the files printed.
As usual, we know people in the Illustrated Ministry community will find amazingly creative uses for this illustration.