Alleluia Butterfly Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. At the time of purchase, you will download a ZIP file to access the downloadable digital files. No products will be shipped.
The Alleluia Butterfly illustration is perfect for Easter morning when churches are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. This butterfly illustration can be used for a worship activity for children, a bulletin cover, a large coloring poster that children could color leading up to Easter, a fun art project to send home to families, or even as a coloring activity for children to do prior to Lent if your church buries the "Alleluias" during Lent.
Important note: The photos of the Mosaic Poster Tiles in this listing are included for instructional purposes only and to help give a sense of the process for completing the project. The photos do not reflect the actual Mosaic Poster Tile sizes offered in the products themselves. These Mosaic Poster Tiles were developed in just a few days at home with limited resources during the COVID-19 pandemic; we weren’t able to actually put together a large Group Size set of 36 or 50 poster tiles.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5x11, 11x17, 36x24, and 48x36.
- Mosaic Poster Tiles: This exciting new format allows anyone with a printer at home to print out poster tiles and create a giant coloring poster at home. These poster tiles are formatted for both US Letter (8.5x11) and A4 paper sizes, and come in a smaller Family Size (uses four or six sheets of paper, depending on the paper size) as well as a larger Group Size (uses 36 or 50 sheets of paper, depending on the size of paper). To learn more about our Mosaic Poster Tiles, check out our blog post here.
- Image Files: In case you want to use the image in your worship bulletin, on screens in your sanctuaries and on the web, we have included it as both B&W and color image PNG files as well.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed, as well as instructions for how to print and assemble the Mosaic Poster Tiles.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out the color image (or have people color their own), attach a jumbo craft stick to the back, and hand them out to folx on Easter morning.
- Print out a 48" x 36" giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in during youth group, and send them home with 8.5" x 11" versions to do on their own.
- Use the Group Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles to create a giant piece of communal art; have individuals color the tiles and bring them together to make your mosaic.
- Send the Family Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles home with families so they can create large butterflies for their homes during Eastertide.
To see more examples of how our customers have used their Alleluia Butterflies, check out this blog post.