Our "Today I Pray" Coloring Page & Poster is a great resource to have on hand for so many different purposes. Here are just a few of the ways customers in our community have been talking about using it!
- We're starting prayer stations with Sunday School and this will be super helpful!
- You could slide it into a plastic sheet protector and write with a dry erase marker.
- I plan to use it in worship bags for children.
- I could see using this for meetings - lay leadership, Christian Education, congregational, retreats, workshops, etc. It could be a cool visual for thinking about and sharing our intentions, concerns, anxieties, hopes for the time together.
- I’d use it for worship activities, Sunday School classes, and so much more. 8.5 x 11 for sure...but poster size would be even more fun for collaborative or family use. Fantastic!
- I use your products in an intergenerational Saturday night group. Would love a larger option sometimes, plus small for regular use in our Spirituality Center and for learning about prayer.
- I would use it on our family worship table. We have prayer request forms for kids to use now but this would make it much snazzier!
- I set-up various prayer stations throughout the FamilyLife area - this would be great in rotation!
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link a ZIP file which will include the following:
.AI and PDF files: We are including both the Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a wide format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5x11, 11x17, 36x24 and 48x36.
PNG Image files: In case you want to use the image in your worship bulletin, on screens in your sanctuaries and on the web, we are including them as PNG files. We have included both a black and white version and a color version.
Printing Info: We have also included an informational PDF that will give you helpful details on getting the files printed.