Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2022–2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This winter release contains thirteen hand-drawn illustrations and thirteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year A), November 27, 2022 through February 19, 2023 (Transfiguration Sunday).
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the four weeks of Advent and one Sunday after Christmas, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- November 27: First Sunday of Advent – Isaiah 2:1–5
- December 4: Second Sunday of Advent – Matthew 3:1–12
- December 11: Third Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:46b–55
- December 18: Fourth Sunday of Advent – Matthew 1:18–25
- December 25: Christmas Day – Luke 2:1–20
- January 1: Epiphany – Matthew 2:1–12
- January 8: Baptism of the Lord – Matthew 3:13–17
- January 15: Second Sunday after the Epiphany – Psalm 40:1–11
- January 22: Third Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 4:12–23
- January 29: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 5:1–12
- February 5: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 5:13–20
- February 12: Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany – Deuteronomy 30:15–20
- February 19: Transfiguration Sunday – 2 Peter 1:16–21
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the winter—November 27, 2022 through February 19, 2023.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2022-2023 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
If you would like to try these worship resources out for the weeks of Advent, you can purchase our Advent 2022 set here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.