Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This spring release contains fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent, Eastertide, and Pentecost (Year A), February 26 (first Sunday of Lent) through May 28, 2023 (Pentecost).
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the six weeks of Lent and Easter Sunday, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Fourteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- February 26: First Sunday in Lent — Matthew 4:1–11
- March 5: Second Sunday in Lent — Psalm 121
- March 12: Third Sunday in Lent — John 4:5–42
- March 19: Fourth Sunday in Lent — Psalm 23
- March 26: —Fifth Sunday in Lent — John 11:1–45
- April 2: Palm Sunday—Sixth Sunday in Lent — Matthew 21:1–11
- April 9: Easter Sunday — John 20:1–18
- April 16: Second Sunday of Easter — John 20:19–31
- April 23: Third Sunday of Easter — Luke 24:13–35
- April 30: Fourth Sunday of Easter — John 10:1–10
- May 7: Fifth Sunday of Easter — John 14:1–14
- May 14: Sixth Sunday of Easter — John 14:15–21
- May 21: —Seventh Sunday of Easter — 1 Peter 4:12-14, 5:6–11
- May 28: Day of Pentecost — Acts 2:1–12
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Fourteen Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the spring—February 26 through May 28, 2023.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2023 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
If you would like to try these worship resources out for the weeks of Lent, you can purchase our Lent 2023 set here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.