Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Fourteen black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent, Palm Sunday, Easter, and Pentecost (Year B), February 21 (first Sunday of Lent) through May 23, 2021 (Pentecost).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- February 21: First Sunday of Lent - Psalm 25:1-10
- February 28: Second Sunday of Lent - Psalm 22:23-31
- March 7: Third Sunday of Lent - Psalm 19:7-10
- March 14: Fourth Sunday of Lent - Psalm 107:1-3, 17-22
- March 21: Fifth Sunday of Lent - Psalm 51:1-12
- March 28 Palm Sunday - Psalm 118:1-2, 19-29
- April 4: Easter Sunday - Mark 16:1-8
- April 11: Second Sunday of Easter - Acts 4:32-35
- April 18: Third Sunday of Easter - Luke 24:36b-48
- April 25: Fourth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 23
- May 2: Fifth Sunday of Easter - 1 John 4:7-21
- May 9: Sixth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 98
- May 16: Ascension Sunday - Acts 1:1-11
- May 23: Pentecost - Acts 2:1-21
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.