Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2016
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
13 black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative and unique hand-drawn illustrations, drawn by pastor and illustrator Adam Walker Cleaveland. You can see some examples on the left.
The coloring illustrations are based on the following scripture passages, which come from the Revised Common Lectionary Year C Season after Pentecost from Proper 18 (23) to Proper 29 (34) Reign of Christ Sunday:
- September 4: Luke 14:25-33
- September 11: Luke 15:1-10
- September 18: 1 Timothy 2:1-7
- September 25: Psalm 91:1-6, 14-16
- October 2: World Communion Sunday illustration
- October 9: Luke 17:11-19
- October 16: Jeremiah 31:27-34 AND Genesis 32:22-32
- October 23: Luke 18:9-14
- October 30: Luke 19:1-10
- November 6: All Saints' Day illustration
- November 13: Isaiah 65:17-25d
- November 20: Reign of Christ Sunday illustration (Jeremiah 23:1-6)