Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
These black and white illustrations can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year B), September 5 through November 21, 2021.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- September 5: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Proverbs 22:1-2, 8-9, 22-23
- September 12: Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Mark 8:27-30
- September 19: Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost—James 3:13, 17
- September 26: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Esther 7:1-6
- October 3: Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Job 1:1, 2:1-7
- October 10: Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 22:1-15
- October 17: Twenty-first Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 104:1-9, 24, 35c
- October 24: Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 34:1-8, (19-22)
- October 31: Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost: Ruth 1:1-18
- November 7: Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost—Ruth 4:13-17
- November 14: Twenty-Fifth Sunday after Pentecost—Hebrews 10:22-24
- November 21: Reign of Christ/Twenty-Sixth Sunday after Pentecost—2 Samuel 23:1-7
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.