Bible Story Coloring Pages: Winter 2020-2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Twelve black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year B), November 29 through February 14, 2021 (Transfiguration Sunday).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- November 29: First Sunday of Advent - 1 Corinthians 1:3-9
- December 6: Second Sunday of Advent - Isaiah 40:1-11
- December 13: Third Sunday of Advent - Psalm 126
- December 20: Fourth Sunday of Advent - Luke 1:46-55
- December 27: 1st Sunday after Christmas Day - Psalm 148
- January 3: Epiphany - Matthew 2:1-12
- January 10: Baptism of the Lord - Mark 1:4-11
- January 17: Second Sunday after Epiphany - Psalm 139:1-6, 13-18
- January 24: Third Sun after Epiphany - Mark 1:14-20
- January 31: Fourth Sunday after Epiphany - Mark 1:21-22
- February 7: Fifth Sunday after Epiphany - Isaiah 40:21-31
- February 14: Transfiguration Sunday - Mark 9:2-9
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.