Bible Story Coloring Pages: Summer 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Fourteen black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year B), May 30 through August 29, 2021.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- May 30: Trinity Sunday/First Sunday after Pentecost – Isaiah 6:1-8
- June 6: Second Sunday after Pentecost – 1 Samuel 8:4-20
- June 13: Third Sunday after Pentecost – Mark 4:26-34
- June 20: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost - Mark 4:35-41
- June 27: Fifth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 130
- July 4: Sixth Sunday after Pentecost – Mark 6:1-13
- July 11: Seventh Sunday after Pentecost – 2 Samuel 6:1-5, 17-19
- July 18: Eighth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 89:20-37
- July 25: Ninth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 3:14-21
- August 1: Tenth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 4:1-16
- August 8: Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost – John 6:35, 41-51
- August 15: Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost – 1 King: 2:10-12; 3:3-14
- August 22: Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 6:10-20
- August 29: Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 45:1-2, 6-9
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.