Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2020
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This spring release contains fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year A: Lent through Eastertide and Pentecost, March 1 - May 31 2020.
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the weeks of Lent, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Fourteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the scriptures passages from the Revised Common Lectionary, Year A: Lent through Eastertide and Pentecost, March 1 - May 31.
- March 1st - 1st Sunday in Lent - Psalm 32
- March 8th - 2nd Sunday in Lent - Genesis 12:1-4a
- March 15th - 3rd Sunday in Lent - Exodus 17:1-7
- March 22nd - 4th Sunday in Lent - 1 Samuel 16:1-13
- March 29th - 5th Sunday in Lent - Psalm 130
- April 5th - Palm Sunday - Matthew 21:1-11
- April 12th - Easter - John 20:1-18
- April 19th - 2nd Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:14a, 22-32
- April 26th - 3rd Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:14a, 36-41
- May 3rd - 4th Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:42-47
- May 10th - 5th Sunday of Easter - Psalm 31:1-5, 15-16
- May 17th - 6th Sunday of Easter - Psalm 66:19
- May 24th - 7th Sunday of Easter or Ascension Sunday - Acts 1:6-14
- May 31st - Pentecost - Acts 2:1-12
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Fourteen Children's Worship Bulletins covering Sundays for the Spring starting March 1, 2020 and continuing through May 31, 2020.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2020 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.