Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2020
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Twelve black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year A), September 6 through November 22, 2020.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- September 6: 14th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 18:15–20
- September 13: 15th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 114
- September 20: 16th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 20:1–16
- September 27: 17th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 78:1–4
- October 4: 18th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 19
- October 11: 19th Sunday after Pentecost - Philippians 4:1–9
- October 18: 20th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 22:15–22
- October 25: 21st Sunday after Pentecost - Deuteronomy 34:1–12
- November 1: All Saints’ Day or 22nd Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 5:4
- November 8: 23rd Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 78:1–7
- November 15: 24th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 123
- November 22: Reign of Christ Sunday 25th Sunday after Pentecost - Ezekiel 34:11–16
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.