This is a physical product with a digital download of the stable only. These are not stickers you color; they are already printed in color. This product is only available to shipping addresses in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
We have a limited quantity remaining of stickers that you can order. Stickers will start shipping toward the end of October 2020.
**If you are looking for the illustration of the stable to use with these stickers, you can download it here.**
Are you tired of Nativity sticker sheets with a white baby Jesus? Would you like to give out sticker sheets that include more accurate depictions of the characters from the Nativity story?
Well, you won't be able to find any stickers like these on those big online discount sites. Our designs are unique, hand-drawn, authentic, and diverse. The stickers themselves are made in the USA, at a sticker company in Colorado. They use premium, high-quality white vinyl, and a special clear coat is added for extra protection. Each set includes 25 sticker sheets.
When you order our Illustrated Nativity Sticker Sheets, if this is the first time you've ordered these stickers, you’ll automatically receive an email from us with a link to a digital illustration of a stable, in both black and white and color, that you can use in any number of ways. If you're re-ordering, you can just download the stable from this link. Print it out at home to use, or print it in your bulletin for Christmas Eve so kids can put the stickers from the sticker sheet directly into the bulletin! We wanted to make this product as versatile as possible.
- Unique, hand-drawn, authentic, and diverse illustrated stickers
- Biblical characters that look like they actually lived in the Middle East
- Sticker sheet dimensions: 8.75x5.5
- Each sticker sheet includes 19 stickers (stable is not provided as a sticker but as a digital download - link is emailed upon successful completion of your purchase)
- One set includes 25 sticker sheets.
- Bulk pricing options available - see above